Confidentiality and safety are core values of Confederación de Campings del Mediterráneo, and consequently, we are committed to ensuring the User’s privacy at all times and not collecting unnecessary data.
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request from you.
- What the legitimacy for its processing is.
- How long we keep it.
- To which recipients your data is communicated.
- What your rights are and how to exercise them.
LIABILITY: see details on legal notice.
PURPOSES, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION of the processing of data sent through:
- Purpose: To respond to your requests for information, to deal with your requests and to answer your questions or doubts. In case of receiving your Curriculum Vitae, your data and CV may be incorporated into our databases for our present and/or future recruitment processes.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent to request information from us through the email address or send us their CV.
- Preservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment. If we receive your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum of 1 year for future recruitment processes.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or, where appropriate, sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests, register you as a user and/or provide you with the services you can contract, which is why, unless you provide them, we will not be able to assist you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to incorporate your data and other information into our databases.
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation.
Rights with regard to your personal data.
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for their processing of their data. On no account will the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships previously generated.
You can also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when the details are inaccurate.
- Request deletion of your data when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of the treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of your data within the circumstances provided in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights
By means of a letter addressed to the person in charge at the postal or electronic address, indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and regarding which personal data.
In case of disagreements with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Security of personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data supplied from its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access.
Updating your personal data
In order for us to keep your personal data up-to-date, it is important for us to be notified of any change to them, otherwise we cannot be held responsible for their veracity.
In making this website available to the user we aim at offering a quality service, exercising the utmost diligence in both their provision and the technological means used. However, we will not be responsible for the presence of viruses and other elements that in any way may damage the user’s computer system.
We do not guarantee that the availability of the service will be continuous and uninterrupted.
The USER is prohibited from any type of action on our portal that causes an excessive overload of operation on our computer systems, as well as the introduction of viruses, or the installation of robots or software that may alter the normal operation of our website or may ultimately cause damage to our computer systems.
The USER assumes all responsibility arising in the use of our website.
The USER acknowledges that all the information regarding the conditions of use of our portal is understood, and recognizes that they are sufficient for the exclusion of the error therein, and therefore, accepts them fully and expressly.