Cookies are brief information that is sent and stored on the user’s computer hard drive through their browser when connected to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to facilitate services and are not usually kept (session cookies); or to keep user data for other types of future services and can be kept indefinitely (persistent cookies). Cookies can be our own or third-party cookies.
There are different types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the web, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, fulfillment of forms, registration, security, or facilitating functionalities (videos , social networks…).
- Personalization cookies that allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration …).
- Analysis cookies that allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and also measure user activity and develop browsing profiles with the objective purpose of improving web sites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the web.
- Personalized advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the web based on the behavior and browsing habits of a user, from which their profile is obtained, allowing for the customization of the advertising displayed in the browser.
Confederación de Campings del Mediterráneo uses technical, personalization and analysis cookies, its own and those of third parties, which in no case process personal data but capture browsing habits for statistical purposes.
Therefore, in accessing our website, and in compliance with article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, we ask for your consent for them to be used.
In any case, we inform you that you can activate or deactivate these cookies by following the instructions of your Internet browser:
- Chrome: Settings ⇨ Show advanced options ⇨ Privacy ⇨ Content settings.
- Firefox: Tools ⇨ Options ⇨ Privacy ⇨ History ⇨ Advanced settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools ⇨ Internet options ⇨ Privacy ⇨ Settings.
- Safari: Preferences ⇨ Safety.
- Opera: Tools ⇨ Preferences ⇨ Edit preferences ⇨ Cookies
- Edge: Settings ⇨ See advanced settings ⇨ Privacy and services ⇨ Cookies
For further information you can consult the Help section in your browser or on the following support sites:
- Chrome: support.google.com
- Firefox: support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
- Safari: http://www.apple.com
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy